BGBlitz comes in three versions:
- The Free Version includes all the features already in pre 1.0 versions, plus numerous improvements (naturally, all contributed stuff is in the free version).
- The Player Version adds playing against BGBlitz, evaluation of positions and showing the best moves (in every context, e.g. play, replay, database etc.). This version costs $23.
- The Professional Version includes a rollout facility and a tutor giving comments on cube handling and game play. Further features (e.g. Match analysis) will come. This version costs $46.
All minor upgrades and one major upgrade are free. I.e. if you bought a 1.x version all updates up to 2.99 are free; if you bought an 2.x all updates up to 3.99 are free. Additionally you get a free Theme of your choice from Debbies website with every purchase.
You are allowed to install BGBlitz on more than one computer/operating system as long as you make sure only one instance is running at the same time.
Upgrading from the Player Version to the Professional Version is possible at any time, and the upgrade price is $23 (exactly the price difference between the two versions).
For making the payment as convenient and safe as possible, two different ways are offered:
- You may pay by PayPal, a service used by several million people, mostly on eBay. For paying with PayPal click below:
Player version $23 Professional version $46 Upgrade from Player to Professional $23
- You may also use Share-It, a major payment service, offering various appropriate payment methods (Creditcard, etc. ....). For paying by Share-It online click below on the appropriate link.
From 05/01/2006 Share-It offers not a service, but act as reseller so VAT is added for EU-residents. If you are a EU-resident, don't like to use PayPal and want to save VAT please contact me for further transfer options.
Player version $23 (+VAT) Professional version $46 (+VAT) Upgrade from Player to Professional $23 (+VAT)
After receiving the payment you will receive your license file within 24 hours. If not, please check your SPAM folder. If your license isn't in the SPAM folder please send me an Email.
If you lose your license key, you can get another copy by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.