You want to setup a Backgammon server? You need an AI that is able to handle interrupted games, works as a tutor or house bot? Take a look at BGBlitz server, chosen by Play65, GammonEmpire, PartyGammon, TMG, 888.com, come2play and others as AI.
What are the advantages of BGBlitz server?
- BGBlitz server is easy to use. Very simple self descriptive XML files send over a TCP/IP-socket. Can be called from any other programming language / operating system.
- BGBlitz runs on any operating system providing a Java 1.6 or higher.
- BGBlitz supports multiple CPUs.
- Running as a separate process guarantees that there is no influence of BGBlitz on your software and vice verse. Just give a thought what a small error in a self developed AI-dll/dynamic library could mean for the stability of your server and vice verse!
- You can easily scale to the load. Just add another box or CPU with BGBlitz server running on and you can handle twice the requests.
- BGBlitz server is stable. It runs 24x7 without problems, even under very heavy load.
- BGBlitz is fast. It can evaluate on a recent CPU (e.g i7-2600 or FX-8350) about 400,000 positions per second.
- BGBlitz server is running on Play65/Gammon Empire and so on for nearly a decade without any problem, so you have no risk, that a solution with BGBlitz might not work or might not be stable. There are also some special features that take into account behaviour of unfair players trying to exploit the settlement algorithm.
- BGBlitz server is very affordable. Just calculate how many days your developers need to come up with a similar solution. Price on application.
- Additional requirements that go beyond small changes can be developed for you for reasonable fees.